Successfully pass the top rope assessment.
Successfully pass the lead climb assessment.
- Resit your top rope assessment and successful pass with no red or blue fails
- Have a minimum of six months climbing experience.
- Demonstrate an ability to lead a group in a friendly manner.
- Demonstrate maturity and an awareness of safety and risk with regards to climbing
- Demonstrate an ability to teach in a positive and constructive manner.
- Teach a minimum of fifteen climbing lessons.
- The Climbing Vice Captain must approve all new assessors.
Lead Climber Instructor/Assessor:
- Resit your lead climb assessment and successful pass with no red or blue fails
- Have a minimum of 6 months climbing experience leading.
- Have obtained the rank of top rope instructor.
If you have any questions about the training scheme, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org